I look back now and see that Unrealistic expectations is what kills so many young people between 18 and 30 the most, where you think you just have to marry a certain person (doesn't happen about 90% of the time). Or you marry that person and find it is a complete disaster (about 50% of the time). So, most people are very miserable from about 18 to 30, especially people like me who had a pretty good childhood. However, people who had a miserable childhood often are happy between 18 and 30 because they are happy that crazy people aren't telling them what to do anymore.
But, for people like me who had wonderful parents, adulthood was the shits to try to find my way in a world full of completely insane people who often didn't care if I lived or died at all.
So, learning to create my own rules and my own life and to be captain of my own ship and the master of my own destiny was how I found a way forward in life. I saw immediately I wasn't going to fit in anybody else's world so I knew I would have to create my own world to live in with my intuition and intelligence and my boldness and daring. It was the only way I would have a future and stay alive past 30. So, I fought for a life I could actually stand to live and eventually I succeeded in this for myself and my children, one step at a time.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment