Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Tricks for writing as an intuitive

IF you are an intuitive then you likely listen to the angels like I do. Ever since I had whooping cough and the angels came and saved my life at 2 I have always been tuned into the angels ever since. They have always been my LIFELINE because I wouldn't be alive without them from age 2.

So, as an intuitive when I see the future I always give credit to the angels who do not live in time and space like we do but in a perfect state of being that can see into all times and spaces in the present, past and future.

So, as an intuitive if you live with the angels you also exist in this being state which also can touch the past, present and future at all moments also.

So, when you write about things that might seem like fiction or science fiction to others but are actually true you need to be careful and always listen to the angels because they will know the effects (in the past, present and future) of everything you write and publish online.

So, I'm always listening to them when I publish online.

So, when I'm writing often it is like a flag I'm raising up to see who salutes it?

Then if the intuitive reactions are positive enough I leave up what I write. But, sometimes angels will say (even when I'm attached to something I just wrote) "Hey! Some people completely cannot cope with what you just wrote so you need to delete this."


But, it's also beyond that. Not all future things are set in stone, only some things. So, you need the angels to show you what you are allowed to change and what you are not allowed to change in this and other timelines.

By the Grace of God

No comments: