Thursday, December 26, 2019

In 1998 and 1999 I discovered a Human soul has no permanent relationship to Time and Space

In 1980 when Arcane first came to me my experience was that sequential reincarnation was real (in other words you are born maybe at the time of Christ, then have lifetimes in 200, 400, 800, up to the present, for example). However, in 1998 and 1999 I first realized that a soul has no permanent relationship with time and space and is capable of living thousands or millions of lifetimes in the same instant of Being. I realized this because I was preparing for my own death by Heart Virus at the time for 8 months. So, when I recovered (after retiring so I wouldn't die) it completely changed my life through this realization and I realized that everything I had written about Arcane and Elohar and Ragna was true and a part of my lives in the past, present and future of the Universe.

I think a good way to visualize this would be to see your soul as a million faceted diamond. And then the light shining out of this million faceted diamond would be each lifetime in the past, present and future your soul is simultaneously living. Since a soul isn't resident (Permanently) in time and space but is immortal and timeless completely. This is a good way to see how a soul (not resident in time and space permanently at least) functions. Also, our souls are actually an immortal life form I call the Creators because they create galaxies to better feed their children on the energy that is converting for example, where the black hole is in the center of each and every galaxy where suns and stars are eaten by black holes. Beyond the black holes I believe are anti-matter galaxies within the anti-matter universe in an alternate dimension that exists simultaneously to the matter dimension we presently are living in. Do our souls take reincarnation in the Anti-matter universe? Likely that is possible too with millions of facets possible for each of our souls.

At this point I realized how important it was to publish what I had written because of how much this could help mankind discover who they really are as souls and humans here on earth.

Here is link to an article and some of what I wrote in the first chapter(s) of Arcane and about Elohar and Ragna and others starting in 1980:

No comments: