Thursday, December 26, 2019

LIfe can most easily be thought of as a circle or a sphere

I liked what Stephen Hawking (when he was still alive) said about this when he talked about life or time being like a ball and string and the point where the string touches the ball or sphere is different every time as you wind up or unwind the string. The point of your consciousness is like this point where the string touches the ball or sphere or planet which is a somewhat different point always. Nothing is ever exactly the same, (especially in a city). But, I think if you are in the country things make more sense. Cities are at best sort of like art works and at worst like night mares. So, whenever I can I get away from cities and even suburbia to wild places that are still completely or relatively wild still where life makes more sense to me and I can experience more peace wherever I am.

by God's Grace

No comments: