Monday, December 23, 2019

Trying out new Ipad 2019

I bought an IPad in 2012 but it wasn’t really useful for blogging at that point. This time I bought a really big screen one with a keyboard. I’m just testing to see if IPad you can now blog with with newer editions. It’s nOT PERFECT AS YOU CAN SEE BUT IT DOES WORK POSSIBLY WELL ENOUGH TO BLOG WITH SOMETIMES BECAUSE THIS IS MUCH LIGHTER TO TRAVEL WITH THAN MY MACBOOK PRO 15 INCH SCREEN.

However, without a mouse because it is a touch screen I likely couldn’t use edit function to quote links to news sites and other interesting places. So, only if I am just writing basically and not quoting is it very useful. There might be things I’m not presently aware of but “you only know what you know when you know it” after all.

My son thinks if I get a wand that people use for art that it might be possible to quote links that way. I’m not entirely convinced but we will see. I looked it up on line and it seemed sort of ambiguous, the answer to the question.

A few days later: At this point I've given up quoting using my new Ipad and only use it when I only want to write like I am right now. Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments: