I'm watching the ABC News report of Saturday night and I'm looking at a picture (because I paused the DVR). I'm looking at the top half of the Boeing 737 airliner because the bottom half of the fuselage is gone. I can see where the pilots should be from just below the pilots front windows back to where the wings should be and the tail should be. Obviously, no one could have survived this because there is an obvious explosion evidence looking to my left which would be the right or starboard side of the plane because I'm looking back along the left or port side of the plane. It looks like the rockets hit the bottom of the plane and basically split it into two in that the top half of the fuselage is mostly there with wings and tail gone. It's a crazy amazing site to know that passengers likely were flying down separately from this top section of the fuselage mostly intact from this angle.
Looking at this it is very likely that they all died on impact of the missiles and never knew what hit them at all. Cold night winter time likely 30 degrees or less where they would be traveling between 300 and 500 miles per hour at around 7000 feet altitude when two missiles hit. Instant death with no protection from temperature, fuselage, contained atmosphere or anything. Instant deaths likely so at least they never knew what hit them. if you have ever been outside in 100 mph winds imagine what 300 to 500 mph winds below freezing would instantly do to people. It was over quick instantly before they knew what hit them. What a blessing it was so quick with no warning at all.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment