Friday, April 3, 2020

Is Arcane's world Real?

Yes. From my point of view Arcane is a past life experience of mine. When I originally started writing about Arcane I wasn't as evolved as I am now. Then what I thought I was doing was writing for myself about my suffering growing up with whooping cough and blunt Trauma epilepsy and then leaving my childhood church and surviving being shunned by most of the members of my church worldwide. That is what I thought I was doing then. But, then at 50 I got a heart virus and almost died in 1998.

It was after the angels came to me when I went to the emergency room at my local hospital and I called my son to take me there that I began to realize the truth of what I had written about Arcane and the universe he lives in.

Over the next 8 months or so when doctors thought I might die and angels told me literally: "Your Life will get better now!" So, my body luckily listened to the angels who told me this.

I promised God that I would blog about everything he wished me to while I thought I might die at Stanford Medical near Stanford University in Fall of 1998 then. I was waiting on a gurney along with about 60 other heart patients who didn't know whether they were going to live or die that day and I promised God if he would let me survive this that I would write and publish online. I realized how fearful I had been before this of publicly sharing my experiences.

So, when doctors told me in May that I would survive because my heart had healed itself and through the process of elimination realized I had had a heart virus that day in may of 1999. Before that no one really knew what was happening with me and my heart really. I only survived by "The Grace of God" because when I passed out from not enough oxygenation each time I knew how to not panic from learning a Tibetan Buddhist meditation.

I was the only person I knew of who knew how to do this that I knew of in California so I was the ONLY person I knew of in 1999 that survived a Heart virus that year. Because when you are passing out when your heart cannot oxygenate enough if you panic even once you are going to die. So, you cannot panic while passing out or you are dead.

So, is Arcane's world real? Yes. And God wanted me to share my past life in the future and present with you.

So, does this mean that Arcane is alive and is my soul in another body here on earth right now? Yes. This is what it means.

By God's Grace

Note: Many of you have your souls in other bodies than your own here on earth now. This is just the nature of Being a Creator Soul which is what those who create galaxies are.

I believe likely everyone on earth (or most people on earth) are Creator souls inhabiting human bodies here on earth. It's what retired Creator souls do after living billions of years.

Even though that has no real meaning because they do not naturally live in time or space but can when they wish to for learning something or for entertainment.

By God's Grace

No comments: