This might have been done to lessen the amount of Bloggers using Chrome. I'm not sure worldwide what this means. However, automatically (without me installing it) I couldn't find the top line which people use around the world to Auto-encode in HTML variations there code for their blog sites. So, I was very upset at first because the top line which starts at the left and goes across the top that says:
Chrome file edit view History bookmarks people tab window help
Was gone. So, I felt screwed as a blogger in that moment.
Then I experimented because sometimes lines are hidden like that so when you put your cursor at the top or the bottom of your screen things often show up that hide themselves.
Sure enough, the top line is hidden WITHOUT ME CLICKING ANYTHING OR INSTALLING ANYTHING. So, even though I was upset about them doing this without asking me I'm going along with it even though there is a delay of a second or two before you can use this top line when you put your cursor up there for it to appear.
So, if you blog using auto-encoders at blogsites you might want to know this regarding Chrome if they do this to you without your permission like what happened to me today.
Later: I'm thinking this was a software error by my computer at this point. So, when I closed my Chrome application and reopened the application again the problem disappeared.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment