Saturday, May 23, 2020

The Winds

As I have looked forward into time the thing humans are least prepared for is the ever increasing winds. Recently a study was made on hurricanes and how worldwide they are 8% more lethal every 10 years. Given this research and facts gathered worldwide now we can expect Hurricanes to be 64% more lethal (if the same progression continues to 2100).

So, it's not just me looking forward into time it is actual research of the previous decades realizing that hurricanes are 8% more lethal each decade than the decade before ongoing.

But, it's not just hurricanes, it's tornadoes, it's rain and wind storms, because the heat stored in the oceans (especially around the poles) are heating up exponentially now because the white of ice reflected the heat but the blue or green of melted ice in the water attracts the heat to where the oceans are heating up at an alarming rate.

Even in January of 2015 when I was Snorkeling on the Kona Coast of Hawaii the water was 85 to 87 degrees Fahrenheit. So, just going in the ocean at all on the Kona Coast was like taking a bath in January and I had to watch I didn't get overheated from this so I would often go out and let the trade winds blow on me so I could cool down a little. And this wasn't even during the summer. This was in January of 2015!


No comments: