It says "Grief, and the losses no one talks about. That's the title page and the front page.
I agree. What I noticed growing up was that no one told me how grief stricken I would be graduating High School. I had thought it would be a really good thing. But, that's just the moment of graduation and kids now can't do that. So, that is even more confusing. Imagine graduating college with no graduation. That would be sort of like Getting married with no ceremony or getting married without a honeymoon.
What's the problem with this?
You have no definition in your life.
Also, right now you might not have a career unless you are a doctor or a nurse either depending upon your major. Imagine just graduating as a nurse or doctor how you would be feeling thinking, "I want to help people but what's happening right now is ridiculous and overwhelming. And can I even deal with the number of people dying. I might not have even met a person before they died yet! "
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
- In London, Children’s Lungs Grow Faster as Traffic Pollution Falls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment