Monday, June 29, 2020

The front page of the latest psychology today is about Grief

It says "Grief, and the losses no one talks about. That's the title page and the front page.

I agree.  What I noticed growing up was that no one told me how grief stricken I would be graduating High School. I had thought it would be a really good thing. But, that's just the moment of graduation and kids now can't do that. So, that is even more confusing. Imagine graduating college with no graduation. That would be sort of like Getting married with no ceremony or getting married without a honeymoon.

What's the problem with this?

You have no definition in your life.

Also, right  now you might not have a career unless you are a doctor or a nurse either depending upon your major. Imagine just graduating as a nurse or doctor how you would be feeling thinking, "I want to help people but what's happening right now is ridiculous and overwhelming. And can I even deal with the number of people dying. I might not have even met a person before they died yet! "

No comments: