Monday, June 29, 2020

The Motto of the Great Depression and World War II

"Do what you can and the rest can".

This is what my mother told me but then the 1950s and 1960s were about actually feeling once again rather than stuffing your feelings until you sometimes died from them during the Great Depression or World War II or after.

Once again here we are in "Do what you can and the rest can" (can like put a lid on it, stuff it, carry your own water, move on without the ones you love that have died). This was how I was taught to be too. I was expected to have all my front teeth pulled (Because my grandmothers and mother competed to give me candy because I was the youngest Grandchild of theirs) and then my teeth all rotted out by the time I was 4 years old and the dentist had to pull them without novacaine. So, they sent me to the dentist because I could be a man for my father and I never would cry or complain. Because if I did he wouldn't spend time with me. I knew this at 2 to 4 years of age I had to be macho and a little man even at 2 to 4 years of age to get my father to spend time with me.

Once again our grief worldwide has nowhere to go but to make people crazy or give them cancer or lose their minds.

The people left after all this 10 years from now will be called: "The survivors of the coronavirus!" worldwide.

And just like 9-11, the Viet Nam War and even worse World War II and the Great Depression and World War I EVERYONE HAS PTSD from coronavirus already all over the world.

And it will get 100 times worse between now and 10 years from now so get ready because people aren't taking it seriously enough in places like the U.S. and Brazil because of their leaders and there's hell to pay of a sort we have never seen here in the U.S. ever before.

But, the writing is on the wall for anyone of us to read if we want to.

And even the vaccine might not stop all this because of the Anti-Vaxxers and the fact that they won't get the shot because they don't believe in it. So, herd immunity likely isn't going to happen (at least here in the U.S. either).

So, that's why this is likely going to take 10 years instead of 5 or 2 before people in the thousands in the U.S. stop dying of coronavirus ongoing seemingly into an unending list of dead people all over the place.

I'm just reading the writing on the wall because I can see pretty much what's coming (at least here in the U.S. and basically (no one is prepared for what's coming folks). No one not even me.

No comments: