Mask average distance
none 8 feet
Bandana 3.6 feet
Folded handkerchief 1.25 feet
commercial cone mask 8 inches
Stitched mask two layers 2.5 inches
Now remember this is a cough instead of talking or breathing so a cough isn't that ordinary but it's true it might happen at any time.
I prefer presently a bandana simply because I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall and in proportion so the elastic on masks don't fit my head because I'm too big like a giant compared to most people. So, what happens to me is that if I wear one of these stretchy things on my ears they get caught in my hearing aids and I have already had to rescue one of my hearing aids from our dogs mouth so far and each hearing aid from Costco is at least 1300 dollars so I don't want to do that again. So, the only one that actually works for me is a cloth bandana to protect my hearing aids.
Here where I live in California it's actually against the law to go inside anywhere without a mask of some sort. The advantage is you can wear a bandana around your neck all day long and just bring it up over your nose when you go inside somewhere which I like.
Once I tie my bandana on I'm good for the whole day if I just leave it tied around my neck during the day.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
- In London, Children’s Lungs Grow Faster as Traffic Pollution Falls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment