Tuesday, June 30, 2020

The Science of Being begins with being able to say: "I'm Okay!" and have that be real for you deep down into your body and Soul

I remember around 1970 I had a bad experience while going to college in San Diego and I had to put a pillow over my head while in bed and just keep saying out loud to myself "I'm Okay!" over and over again for about 4 hours straight before I got my subconscious on the same page with me.

But, that also taught me a great lesson about being pure BEING

Being is real all the time but most people just don't tune into it because they are so busy being neurotic.

In 1974 around August in Hilo, Hawaii I first realized about the neuroses of White people from Europe especially.

One day I got a chance to think about all this from an entirely different perspective.

First I thought about what it took to survive the last 1000 years in Hawaii?

I realized as long as Tribal leaders left you alone to do your own thing you only needed some fish from the ocean and some fruit from the trees and your family and friends and you were fine.

However, then I began to think about Europeans the last 1000 years and realized if they didn't get all neurotic and anal about storing food and building houses to withstand the winter they were all going to die and those who didn't do this did die that winter.

Then I realized what different cultures Hawaii and Europe had created and the same with Being an American you are still bound by those European neuroses which make you obsessed with working all the time and being a workaholic.

At this point I realized that I didn't have to buy into all this and I resolved to work "Smarter but not Harder" because my goal in life wasn't then to make a million dollars but to become enlightened and to raise my family as a Householder Yogi which I did.

So, the alignment with pure being for me at least began in Hilo, Hawaii in 1974 soon after my first child, a son was born then when I was 26 years of age.

No comments: