Saturday, June 27, 2020

more regarging cyclosporiasis

I believe this is similar to giardia in the U.S. but it is something that can survive in clorinated and fluorinated water. So, summers it is important to get a reverse osmosis filter for your water if you are drinking water here in the U.S. because chlorine and Fluorine don't kill it. Like Giardia it can kill or harm people with a bad montezuma's revenge kind of symptoms similar to giardia which is prevalent all over the world in 3rd world nations especially where human or animal feces gets into water supplies. For example, in places like India when I was there in the mid 1980s everyone had giardia because it is endemic in water supplies (at least in 1985 and 1986 then) it was true.

When you first get something like this your first symptoms are sort of like cramping and then you cannot control your bowels. However, if you have a compromised immune system like you just had coronavirus or have coronavirus this cyclosporiasis could cause your death too. So, if you have had or do have coronavirus make sure you don't drink tap water anywhere in the U.S. unless you have reverse osmosis to filter cyclosporiasis out of your drinking water. The latest outbreak is in lettuce from the midwest in places like Walmart.

The most common times it will be found in U.S. tap water especially in all cities is summertime by the way. So, don't drink tap water unfiltered but only through reverse osmosis for this reason during summers anywhere in the U.S. But, boiled spring water or distilled water is also good.

I had giardia from India in 1986 and lost an incredible amount of weight then so I looked like I had just come out from a concentration camp in World war II when I returned to San Francisco from India and Nepal and Thailand and Japan. I'm thinking I got giardia then in Kathmandu because every friend I had then that went to Kathmandu that year also got giardia too then in 1986. Kathmandu is in Nepal and near Mt. Everest.

The long term effects of having giardia from asia or other 3rd world nations is hypothyroidism or auto-immune diseases. I have hypothyroidism since I came back from Asia in 1986 that finally was diagnosed in 2006 otherwise I already would be dead (or wish I was). I'm very lucky I never had an auto-immune response ever in my life.

Your thyroid gland controls the function of your immune system and symptoms of hypothyroidism are depression, cold hands and never feeling warm, and some mental confusion and depression.

It's not as serious as diabetes but left untreated you usually will die before your time from things like depression and pneumonia or bronchitis. At the time before I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism I didn't expect to make it to 60 or 65 years of age. But, after being diagnosed in 2006 I'm 72 and fine still.

No comments: