This is from a movie called "How do you know? with Reese Witherspoon and Paul Rudd.
She goes into a Shrink's office (psychologist likely or psychiatrist)
She walks in and says: "Is there anything that works for all people that might help anyone that you have learned doing this?"
And he says which is a really great line:"Figure out what you want and be brave enough to ask for it."
Because if you don't figure out what you want and be brave enough to ask for it your life is basically over before it starts.
Because this is the real secret of being happy in life. This is my life experience too.
So, at some point I finally was brave enough to ask for what I really wanted. And I started to do this early enough so I didn't have to kill myself between 18 and 25 years of age.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- As midterms near, grocery prices remain top of mind for many Americans
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- This is what the code looks like displayed on a page
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
- Conservative Backlash at Jeanine Pirro
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment