Friday, December 4, 2020

I apply the scientific Method to spirituality and to religion and to everything in life

 The reason I do this is my parents believed in Saint Germain who according to them was the illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth I of England and who was the father of the Scientific method. He was a remarkably brilliant man who also wrote the shakespearean plays under the pseudonym with permission of William Shakespeare and also Bacon was the master of Codes and stayed that master until World war II when computer mechanical code engines were built. So, he was a remarkable man on many different fronts. His name in the 1500 and 1600s was Francis Bacon who was also Lord Exchequer of London.

So, because my parents believed in Saint German (And Jesus) and because Jesus was considered to be Saint Germain's Teacher or (Guru) then all this might make more sense to you.

What is the scientific method?

You break down all facts into Hypotheses, Theories and Laws.

This is how I do it. I take ANYTHING I hear anywhere and put it in the classification of Hypothesis.

I find if I do this then really crazy stuff I hear one day when I find out it was actually true on another day (no matter how fantastic or out to lunch at the time) I find I'm able better to deal with literally ANYTHING that happens in life by doing this.

But, when it actually moves to being something that actually happens from many sources then it might move up into Theory which means it is more than a hypothesis but not an irrevocable Law yet.

So, you wind up with an almost infinite set of hypotheses.

And you wind up with many fewer Theories

And even fewer Laws.

I find by even taking spirituality and religion into the Scientific method I can make the most sense of everything in life in a much better way by doing this.

But, the problem is:"Many people don't really want their lives to make any sense at all."

So, they just make up stuff willy nilly to make themselves more secure by writing bedtime stories that they then believe.

I understand this because to some degree it is how all of us stay sane after the kinds of physical and psychological abuse everyone deals with in their lives especially growing up to one degree or another.

So, when you see people believing really crazy shit you just have to know how bad their PTSD is from whatever happened to them growing up.

But, whatever you do don't buy into it yourself or you might die of coronavirus too before you can get a vaccine.

I hope I have the right title for Francis Bacon because I know he was Lord Exchequer of London. So,  this might be the right thing here or not that I looked up on the Internet.

Jump to Second Lord of the Treasury — The Chancellor is now always Second Lord of the Treasury as one of at least six Lords Commissioners of the ...
Salary‎: ‎£71,090 (excluding £81,932 salary as MP)
Residence‎: ‎11 Downing Street
First holder‎: ‎Hervey de Stanton‎; in the Kingdom ...

11 Downing Street

Downing Street is the official residence of Britain's ...

HM Treasury

Her Majesty's Treasury (HM Treasury), sometimes referred ...


No comments: