Friday, January 29, 2021

I was raised in the Saint Germain Foundation

 My parents were active in this organization: my mother from 1936 when she met Mr. Ballard who founded this. I think she was introduced to Mr. Ballard when she was 16 years old by her father. My father was introduced to the Saint Germain Foundation through his first wife and her parents who were active in the Saint Germain Foundation in the 1930s too. However, my father never met Mr. Ballard because Mr. Ballard passed away in 1939 before my father's yacht trip for 2 years ended to the Tuomoto Archipeligo and Tahiti and Hawaii from 1939 until 1941. However, my father read the "I AM" books Unveiled Mysteries and the "I AM" discourses and "The Magic Presence" while on the yacht on the way to Tahiti for 40 days at sea with no land with his wife and younger brother.

So, when my parents married after my father divorced in 1946 his first wife I was born in 1948 into the Saint Germain foundation too. So, I grew up in this church and my parents were in charge of the Hope Street "I AM" Sanctuary from 1954 to 1960 when my mother's father passed away. We all remained in the  Saint Germain Foundation until I was 21 years old and I left because I couldn't deal with the hypocrisy I found in all churches at that point (not just the saint Germain foundation) but in all churches everywhere.

I started seeing then that all churches are literally "the opiate of the people" and an alternative to other drugs like Alcohol and other drugs.

I came to see that one's personal relationship to God and to nature was often the difference between life and death itself and that Churches often interfere with this and cause many suicides and deaths, especially among young people ages 12 to 30 years of age.

So, I realized by my late 20s that I wasn't suited to be a church member of any church because I'm too much of an individualist for this to work. I'm a leader not a follower unless it is following Jesus or Saint Germain and God and his angels directly.

I came to realize that fundamentalists of every religion were the most likely to Nuke Earth out of existence and I wanted to work for Earth to stay intact instead of nuking out and so I have ever since.

So, instead of starting a religion myself I realized that religions are counterproductive to the survival of life on earth in that they tend to create fundamentalists will would inevitably destroy earth through nukes or other devices.

I believe Earth is a platform for all our souls to evolve upon and so maintaining earth is very important to billions and billions of souls evolution if they want to evolve in consciousness on earth.

So, therefore maintaining this platform of evolution like one would maintain a university if you called this the "University of Earth" or something like that was useful and necessary.

By God's Grace

No comments: