Sunday, January 31, 2021

How does spirit interface with Science?

I think I searched for this my whole life. However, until I studied native American Shamanism and Tibetan Buddhism I didn't find the right combination of thinking to merge fully the spirit and science into a holistic whole worthy of the whole human race. 

The problem has been historically that religions were almost always usurped by Kings and Emperors as a way of controlling their subjects minds and hearts to manipulate them and to make themselves rulers (sent by God)?  to rule their people. When they did this they greatly disempowered their peoples through their religions.

Finding a way to empower and enlighten the masses as individuals as a holistic group has been a part of what my goal has always been. Because the sum of all of us fully enlightened is much greater than all of our parts as individuals.

By God's Grace 

No comments: