Saturday, March 13, 2021

A friend who is an oncology nurse said to be sure to drink a lot of water after getting your vaccinations

I think the water cleanses your body of any reactions it is having to the vaccines. The main experience for me at least after a Pfizer vaccine is feeling "Fuzzy" or a little how you feel with a small fever or similar to the feelings you have with drinking a few beers or a glass of wine. So, my reaction is I try not to drive at all until these symptoms have passed for safety. If you are younger you might have different reactions than I'm having at 72. I had this vaccine around Noon on Thursday and I'm still feeling symptoms at 1:20 Pm Saturday. So, you have to expect several days of feeling different to get through having a vaccine and for your body to start to build antibodies to the coronavirus. 

No comments: