I think the water cleanses your body of any reactions it is having to the vaccines. The main experience for me at least after a Pfizer vaccine is feeling "Fuzzy" or a little how you feel with a small fever or similar to the feelings you have with drinking a few beers or a glass of wine. So, my reaction is I try not to drive at all until these symptoms have passed for safety. If you are younger you might have different reactions than I'm having at 72. I had this vaccine around Noon on Thursday and I'm still feeling symptoms at 1:20 Pm Saturday. So, you have to expect several days of feeling different to get through having a vaccine and for your body to start to build antibodies to the coronavirus.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment