It was of course everyone on earth now getting Omicron but more specifically the earthquake was affecting my own family through my adopted daughter who must travel regularly by plane throughout the U.S. because of her work. she is in her mid 30s and her husband as well and their 4 year old son.
So, I was feeling everyone suddenly getting Omicron last night including 3 members of my own family in San Diego. I'm glad they visited us for a week the first week in December because now they are quarantined at home for 10 days time in San Diego. I'm sure many or most of you might experience something like this during the next month as they expect now 1 million Omicron cases per day here in the U.S. by the end of January 2022.
Luckily, the two adults were both vaccinated even though they hadn't got their boosters yet so they likely will recover okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment