Saturday, December 4, 2021

IN 1980 I began writing about Arcane

 Now, what is interesting to me is that there is now a series on Netflix called "Arcane" too. But,

I had nothing to do with the Series on Netflix called "Arcane" that is animated unless I was a muse for the writers in some ways. Many writers have by now read my writings going back to 1980 because I published most of them online since maybe 1999 or 2000 as they were written or edited enough for me to put them online. I always felt that people needed to read what I write because I write of actual timelines that my soul has lived on earth and other places.

For me, in 1980 it was a way to work out traumas of this lifetime. However, by 1998 I realized these traumas were deeper than I originally thought. Because the Traumas actually were from millions and likely billions of years into the past, present and future of out galaxy and likely others too.

However, in 1980 I wouldn't have understood this because in 1980 I believed in reincarnation and even remembered many many lifetimes. But, I didn't realize how a soul actually perceived these lifetimes.

I didn't know that souls didn't naturally live in time and space like we humans do. They ONLY live in time and space when wearing physical bodies like humans and other beings do. Otherwise, they mostly never come into time and space and this is one of the reasons why they can live potentially billions and billions of years. Because most physical bodies are eventually mortal, even if they are technologically enhanced.

However, it is quite likely that some people alive now will never die because of technology and others will live hundreds or thousands of years now. I would say there are at the very least 1 million people who will live that are alive now hundreds of years and at least 50 to 100 or more will live thousands to millions of years in basically their present bodies but technologically enhanced.

It's all a choice really now how long you choose to live as a human on earth in many ways.

But, you have to become an opportunist to actually accomplish all this.

And one way to start is to learn to be in the right place at the right time just like Jesus and Buddha knew how to be too.

Being in the right place at the right time is the science of the Flow.

You will sense (if you listen) where you need to be each moment to live basically forever. But, you have to slow down enough to hear where you need to be each and every moment too.

For me, this happened mostly in the wilderness of places like Yosemite National Park, the Mt. Shasta Wilderness Areas and places like Teton National park in Wyoming. These places if you are tuned in will likely help you the most along with special people you meet on the way in your life.

By God's Grace

Here are Memories parts 1 through 11 and some other stuff you might be interested in. They are all links.


No comments: