Friday, December 3, 2021

My job appears to be documenting the 2nd timeline primarily for earth born humans

 Why?

So, people know that 5 billion people died within 1 month after 9-11 on the first timeline!

This is important to know so you value how many died to create this present timeline. Though we are likely now on the 5th timeline because of all the changes that had to be made to keep us alive this long (especially after 9-11 chaos), the primary thing I tend to write about is how the 2nd timeline was created.

I was recruited around 1969 for helping create the 2nd timeline by the way. This all gets very complicated to try to write or talk about it because they had to make sure I stayed alive through 1969 so I could live until 1970 when I began to Soul travel. Though it is complicated when I soul traveled to meet the Galactic Sentience in the middle of the Galaxy I asked if he could prevent Earth's coming Nuclear Holocaust. Even in 1969 as a precognitive psychic I knew this was coming. The Galactic Sentience told me he would help me prevent the basic extinction of the human race and all it's cultures for several thousand years until they got to where we were once again in the 1500s in Europe again by say 6000 AD or so on the first timeline.

So, When Elohar and Ragna came back in time (reincarnations of my parents in this lifetime) they told me that  if I ended my life then in 1969 that the human race would end. I didn't really understand all this at the time but I promised that I would not end my life for the sake of all life on earth. So, I stayed alive because I didn't want the human race to go extinct. They began taking me aboard their timeship from 7000 plus AD on the first timeline to begin the changes necessary to create a 2nd timeline which is the one we all live on now that has now been overcome by the 3rd, 4th and now 5th timeline in order for us to all still be alive with no nuclear or biological wars with humans mostly intact.

However, now we are dealing with various kinds of Covid in different variances. So, it is still unknown how all this turns out later this century. Because Covid like the Common Cold is endemic now like Colds And Flu viruses that continue to mutate as viruses ongoing.

No comments: