Monday, February 28, 2022

Back near San Francisco

 Strangely enough my wife had gotten it intuitively to go to Shasta and it happened that that day a friend of mine was having a surgery in shasta and could use the support of us being there. So, we loaded up my truck and took off last Thursday.

However, even though I loaded my laptop the night before and remembered doing this I didn't remember getting up after that and using it and not putting it back in my backpack. So, when I got to the hotel in Mt. Shasta I realized for the very first time I had "Forgotten" my Macbook pro laptop. 

However, then I realized this was very very important that I had forgotten my laptop simply because since I'm a precognitive psychic it was important not to say any more than I already had with the previous article until things "Shook out" a little and went to their next stage whatever it was.

From my present vantage point "Time Waves" are hitting with a frequency that you don't see unless the whole planet is in potential danger like it is now.

What are Time Waves?

They are like waves on the ocean of the time line we are presently on when time is altered in a significant way.

For example, large earthquakes alter time too. But, Time Travelers using devices often alter time to prevent Earth from becoming another asteroid belt like the planet Maldek. 

Because of the frequency of these changes which I feel because I'm also sensitive to earthquakes often a month in advance of when big ones occur like during the Loma Prieta Earthquake in 1989 where I took my family to Maui the week before it occurred so none of us died or were injured in the quake I saw coming then.

For example, from everything I picked up already Putin Already nuked Kyiv and Time Travelers already had to nullify that event to another one. I'm not sure how many people the Galaxy will allow to actually die in these events or whether any nukes will be allowed to stand in time as a warning to mankind or not like they did with Hiroshima and Nagasaki or not.

Remember there is the Galactic Time Guard, The Lemurian Time Guard and the United Nations Time Guard and there might be others I don't know about involved in maintaining the timeline you are presently reading this on.

By God's Grace

No comments: