Friday, February 18, 2022

It felt like there might have been an earthquake here in California

 It sounded like a tree falling but it would have had to be a really big one to make a sound like that. So, we looked around our house for a fallen tree, a really big one. Another possibility is an car accident nearby for this kind of concussion.

But, thinking about it in the long run I heard an earthquake sound exactly like this in Malibu Canyon. I happened to be outside the church and saw what looked like an ocean wave of dirt coming towards me. When it hit the church the minister screamed and ran off the podium simply because it was loud like a bomb when it hit the church. But, I wasn't shocked as much simply because I saw the dirt wave about 3 feet high coming towards the church in the first place.

So, will we ever know for sure what this loud bang was?

Maybe. If we see on the news what it really was tonight.

No comments: