Friday, February 18, 2022

Angel Inspirations by Diana Cooper

My wife wanted to buy this book at a New Age Book store. She took me there so I would buy her a Valentines Day Card there because she likes the artwork of some of the beautiful cards you can get there and saw this book and told me this author was related to her Angel Cards she owned I believe. So, I bought some Valentine's Day Cards for my wife and our youngest daughter who lives with us because this is a part of our family tradition of love and good will towards all in the family. And my wife takes this way further than she asks me to do to by the way giving Valentines Day Gifts to all her friends and our kids and stuff like this. It makes her happy to do this. I do my part because it helps regarding good will among the members of my family as much as possible.

I picked this book up to write about it with because of this which is part of the secondary part of the Title of the Book.

"Together, Humans and Angels have the power to change the world!"

This sentence says it all. It is my experience of Angels my whole life. Often if I'm driving a car some place and I'm not in a rush to get there I will drive all sorts of places because my angels can help people wherever they ask me to go in ways I might have no idea. But, I still understand how all this works through proximity often.

Since I always travel now with thousands or more angels lives change when I drive by in a car or truck because of the momentum of positively changing lives wherever I go with them.

By God's Grace

Note: We especially need humans and angels to work together now to prevent thousands to millions of unnecessary deaths caused by Putin at this time of our lives here on earth.

By God's Grace 

No comments: