Friday, February 18, 2022

This might be an easier place to read "As Drones Evolve": I created a word button (Link) for you to get there if you wish: OTHER LINKS AS WELL

 

As Drones Evolve

I also have this stored at dragonofcompassion.com
However, it is easier to read likely in this format here at my new site at intuitivefred.com
I bought the site and my daughter programmed it at WordPress. However, I'm a little over my head regarding the software there so I haven't really modified the site since we built it. I'm more comfortable with this site and another site called "The Spiritual Path" both here at blogspot.com

So, right now at least, I have 4 websites but only 2 that I actually have to pay for which is dragonofcompassion.com at yahoo business and intuitivefred.com which I bought through WordPress.
I was thinking I should also give you a link to dragonofcompassion.com and "The Spiritual Path" where lately I tend to store a lot of things I'm presently working on or have been working on these past few years that are longer than just regular articles like I publish here at intuitivefred888.

By giving you this link above to  "As Drones Evolve" I have also given you access to the intuitivefred.com site I started with my daughter last fall.
 

 

 



And here is a link to "The Spiritual Path" also here at blogspot. I'm mostly using the spiritual path right now to store longer things I'm writing. The format in intuitivefred888 is harder to keep track of things longer that I have written. 

No comments: