Monday, February 21, 2022

My daughter copied this direct from dragonofcompassion

My biggest problem with intuitivefred.com is it is technologically "over my head" regarding the operating system of being a Site Administrator. Also, my daughter who better understands this operating system has been busy since she is a digital film editor so we haven't collaborated on it now since Fall of 2021. Over time, I likely will get invested enough to learn this operating system myself better. However, right now it is often easier for me to work on this site here instead because I have understood the operating system here since 2007 (even though there have been system changes here as well.

The original point of this notation to you is that the "When I add new pages" is a problem at dragonofcompassion.com not at intuitivefred.com

Some of the problems I encountered creating more word buttons and writings at dragonofcompassion.com were part of the reason I bought the name intuitivefred.com at Wordpress. If and when I figure out the system at Wordpress which is different than any other website I have worked on I will add more to this site intuitivefred.com as well. There are many more things you can easily do with various templates at sites like the one my daughter helped me build. So, in the long run I can put a whole lot more at the intuitivefred.com site in a way that you can more easily access as I learn the operating system better.

But, in the short run it is a much more complex site to learn about than the one you are presently reading this on. This type of site is much much easier to read and you don't even have to know anything about HTML (hypertext Markup Language) in order to operate a site like this one. But, obviously it would help.

Begin quote from:

 

AS DRONES EVOLVE

In Dragon of CompassionDrones by Intuitive FredFebruary 5, 2013

When I add new pages here the web builder puts it next to my home word button. I might have wanted it somewhere else but that wasn’t an easy thing to do. So, the order of all these web buttons is created by the web builder in the context it is set up in for my convenience.

end quote.

Here is a link to the As Drones evolve page of my newest website called intuitivefred.com:
This also gives you access to whatever my daughter and I put there so far too through links (word buttons) present at that site.

 

AS DRONES EVOLVE

 

No comments: