Friday, February 18, 2022

If you are wondering why I have the comments section turned off on this blog

 I began to have problems because this is an international blog that goes all over the world with prostitution rings putting advertisement comments on my page. I couldn't read them at first and so I posted them until Google Translate worked better. But, eventually when I translated them they were trying to sell women in various countries for male companionship. I didn't want this at my site and so rather than spend hundreds of hours trying to separate out comments I finally sadly decided to shut off my comments since I'm not paid to do any of this. In fact, this site is a volunteer effort on my part to try to inform people how to stay alive and survive this century without the human race going extinct by accident.

I have noticed in my life that most people die out of ignorance of one kind or another. It's something I have observed ever since I was about 2 years old and started to watch people die in 1950. Ignorance is the cause of most people's deaths. I noticed many less people died in my generation which was caused directly because of the Viet Nam War. Young men wanted to not die on the front lines of the Viet Nam War because of the draft. So, the more intelligent among young men often went to college which gave them a 2S classification which was a student deferment from being drafted into the Army at that time. Then Young women who wanted to marry a college boy followed all these intelligent young men into college. This caused many many young men and women to get not only bachelors degrees but also masters degrees and PHds at a rate basically unheard of before the 1960s and 1970s. Then their children also often followed in their parents footsteps and received advanced degrees ever since then.

So, as a direct result people tend to be more aware and less ignorant and tend to die later and later. So, as a direct result we now have people living well past 100 in greater and greater numbers. So, as people become more aware and more capable of critical thinking, less people believe in rumors and fairy tales because more people are capable through training in college of eliminating things that are not useful or practical.

So, the more educated people become the more likely they will then live past 100 years old too if they want to. At least this  is true here in the United States.

No comments: