Friday, February 18, 2022

Angel Cards and Synchronicity

 Some people like Taro or Tarot cards for Synchronicity divining and others like myself prefer angel cards and in the 1990s when my wife and I got together we were both into Animal Cards which connected us sort of to Native American Medicine in various ways.

All these divining methods are useful to some people. Why?

Because all things in the universe are interconnected including people with people with animals with trees with planets with stars, everything. 

There is a saying: "No man is an island" and I would also say this is true of women, children and all babies too. We are all interconnected to each other. And to be aware of some of these interconnections is often a matter of life or death in people's and animals lives as well as plants and fish and octopi and Dolphins and Whales of all sorts as well.

So, understanding better your interconnections to everything in the universe can lengthen your lives in various ways.

By the 2000s we started using more Angel Cards which carry the qualities of angels like  love, compassion, courage, steadfastness, synthesis, healing etc. etc. etc.

By picking up the card on top of the pile I can see what God or the universe is working on that day and then I know better what is actually going on in the world. However, possibly unless you have opened up your intuition and instincts you might not see the world in this way.

I haven't always felt safe regarding things like astrology, even though when I had a Max Heindel method of star chart made for me it was extremely accurate in some ways. For example, in my star chart done by a friend of mine it accurately predicted that I would become very financially successful in my 40s which was true and it even explained how that would happen so I was ready for these events when they came.

My friend had just taken a week long course on how to do star charts then in Oceanside around 1969 and 1970 and then when he finished since he lived in northern California I let him stay awhile at my place in San Diego County and in return he did a Star chart for me in detail using the Max Heindel method and regarding money and relationships it was extremely accurate I found.

However, it might be important to see these potentially good things in your life as opportunities given to you by God. You have to take and use these opportunities when they arise in order for good things to happen in your life.

Another thing in my life that has always kept me alive is "Living with angels" and talking to them all the time and having conversations with them and communing with them.

If you listen to your angels and do what they tell you more and more angels tend to come into your life because when you listen to them you convince them you are not just another suicidal idiot destined for an early death because of ignorance of angels.

Angels have ALWAYS been the key to my longevity. I have always given God and Angels credit for that and now I'm 73 and would have died many many times starting around age 2 without God and Angels in my life. I can witness that to you right now.

By God's Grace

No comments: