Monday, February 28, 2022

IF you change the timeline no one living through the nuclear holocaust remembers it happening who is alive now

Except for maybe the Time Soldiers who changed time. The saves PTSD in Millions and billions of people where almost everyone becomes dysfunctional temporarily or permanently. So, changing a timeline away from a nuclear holocaust of a town or military base or whole country or the earth itself then saves all these people from remembering the nuclear holocaust.

HOWEVER, some people who are intuitives like myself might remember melting and being blown away during a nuclear holocaust and also since I was a 12 year old child during Nagasaki and lived through this event for a very short while I remember my skin melting off then too. But, the karma of this event also caused my fortunate human birth in Seattle Washington and a very fortunate life I have lived since around the 1950s here in the U.S. The craziest thing about being nuked and dying is that I remember thousands of people who died at the same time screaming as souls in the mushroom cloud and being hysterical and very very confused. It was the screaming of the souls suddenly not having human bodies to return to all at once that was the worst. But, then angels came for many of us and we were taken to better places after a short time of just screaming as souls in pain with no bodies. Then we went to healing heavens to calm down and to heal as souls before those of us like myself were going to reincarnate. I was fortunate enough to be reborn in Seattle Washington to very good parents in the late 1940s.

By God's Grace

No comments: