Thursday, February 17, 2022

My wife's doctor refused to prescribe Ivermectin to have it on hand in case someone got infected with Omicron

 So, there is a lot of debate regarding Ivermectin ongoing. I think the problem is that it's primary function when it was invented from bacteria found at a Japanese golf course in the dirt was that it's first use was as a wormer for mice. However, there is some evidence that it also is an anti-viral and people have found many other uses for it including as a treatment for rosacea. But, I think if you are giving this to your mice to deworm them or your dog to deworm your dogs this means it is also toxic (to at the very least the worms) and to some degree to people too.

So, the question becomes, is the medicine worse than the disease?

I don't fully know the answer to this question so I guess for people it becomes a matter of: 

"What do you believe is true?"


Note: Ivermectin is NOT a cure for rosacea it is one of the treatments for rosacea

What I'm saying here is it makes sense why my wife's doctor won't give her a preventative prescription for something that in the wrong dosage could be fatal to not only worms but possibly to people too.

For example, I take something called furosemide which is also called Lasix which is a diuretic. However, the problem potentially is that if people don't also get enough Potassium Cloride tablets along with the Lasix (furosemide) tablets that they could be dead within a couple of weeks (IF they just took the Lasix tablets by themselves) because it drains off all the potassium in your body through urination. So, since potassium is necessary for human cells to function if all your cells die you die too within a couple of weeks.

So, what I'm saying here is that ivermectin in the wrong dosages can easily kill you dead.

And even in lower dosages it might be toxic to some people and kill them at lower dosages too. So, this is why my wife's doctor won't prescribe it at all.


No comments: