Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Angels

 Angels are around most all human beings all the time. Why?

It's sort of like for the same reason that "No human babies can survive without their mothers or someone who takes care of them."

So, for the same reason angels take care of us so we don't die before our time.

However, that doesn't necessarily mean that all humans need to believe in Angels. Just because they are there doesn't mean you HAVE TO Believe they are there.

However, generally speaking not believing angels are there sort of shortens a person's life much the same as if someone didn't believe that their mother or other adult or young adult was caring for them if they were under 4 years old.

In other words without proper care humans of any age don't survive.

Some people think growing up you shouldn't believe in anything anymore and that angels are just sort of like Santa Claus or something or the tooth fairy.

But, this is unfortunate for them to believe this.

I can remember the terrors I faced as a child trying to make sense of this world.

For a time I seriously believed God was trying to kill me, especially between the ages of 12 and 14 or 15 and I wondered: "Why?"

Later I began to understand that God wasn't really trying to kill me but trying to test me to see what I was made of here on earth.

Once I had figured out that God wasn't trying to kill me but only to test me I was okay with that and asked God to come live with me in my Body.

But, I didn't fully understand that God and Angels are one thing not many in many ways. So, then I began to realized that angels lived in literally every cell of my body over time.

Understanding this there was no way to separate God and the angels and me so I just began to accept I was a God Fusion (God and I were one in this body). But, that also meant that God and all his angels were one with me in this body.

Accepting this, I could move forward in my life and help not only myself but directly or indirectly all beings alive on earth both human and animal and fish and tree and plant everywhere.

I now see myself as a nexus point (like many others) of where God and angels and Earth all meet.

And I'm not alone in this either. There are many of us all over the world in different forms.

And I also learned that: 

2Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it

Or "show hospitality to strangers for many people have entertained angels Unawares."

This I have always found to me true in life.

You never know when you are going to meet someone really amazing that reminds you of an angel here on earth. Always be ready for this outcome in your lives.

By God's Grace

No comments: