Monday, January 30, 2023

Heal yourself through writing down your thoughts and feelings

I suppose it is important to have a type of self acceptance and of knowing you are okay to write like this and that God and Angels will write through you. 

I got into this kind of head space starting around age 15 for longer and longer periods of time in my life.

At age 15 I decided that the best thing I could do both for myself and for the world was to get completely enlightened.

Though enlightenment I see now is an entirely different thing that I believed when I was 15 I made an excellent choice in life by deciding to become enlightened.

In everyone's life there is a lot that is not perfect. People are dealing with traumas of their own lives either physical or mental traumas of various sorts as you move through life. So, meeting even one person who is entirely sane along the way is always questionable.

I think the best way forward in life is to see no one as really sane completely and everyone damaged to one degree or another. This is a good place to start simply because it is likely the most honest assessment of all people everywhere you will meet.

Then, learn to have compassion for them as you learn to have compassion for yourselves as well.

And in doing this you care for yourselves as you care for others in your life.

By writing down your path to enlightenment you heal yourself and sometimes others too.

There is a true story sometimes I like to tell that a Catholic Priest told me. I saw the person he was talking about but I don't think I actually met him.

He was a handsome young man and had a girlfriend that wanted to marry him but he wanted to take his own life.

The priest was counseling the whole family because he couldn't seem to get to the root of the young man's problems.

Finally, he looked at the young man and said to him: "You DO know that everyone is crazy Right? There is no one completely sane here on earth."

The young man looked at him and had an epiphany of realization. After this moment he married his girlfriend and started a family. He just needed to know that he wasn't they only person on earth that was crazy because everyone is.

And the people you meet who most deny their craziness are always the ones you have to watch out for the most, because they are delusional.

But, people who just accept that everyone is crazy tend to do best in life.

So, healing yourself so that you can heal others too maybe is the best thing that you can do in life.

Just remember the Priest and the young man and family he counseled because this is the way things really are here on earth. Everyone is crazy to one degree or another.

Accepting this allows you and everyone else to heal themselves as much as possible.

By God's Grace

No comments: