Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Watching how people in this area of California are suffering from the Flooding earlier in January

If you have noticed I'm writing a lot more about God and Angels and spiritual things. Part of this is I feel invoked to do this by all the desperate prayers of people whose lives have been temporarily or permanently destroyed by the Flooding all over California. So, their prayers are causing me to write more from a God place and from a place his angels inspire.

I have found that often when things are the worst is when God hears you and answers your prayers. So, in writing I find God is helping answer people's prayers through what God and Angels write through me.

I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall so when my last marriage ended in the summer of 1994 I went to Ventana Wilderness with the idea that I was going to fast on water until I died. So, I set up my tent in the wilderness and didn't eat anything but water for 4 days time. Then God came to me and said clearly to me: "You are not important here! But, your 4 year old daughter needs you to care for her because her mother is too troubled right now. So, you need to wake up and fight for her future!"

So, I realized it wasn't really about me at all but about saving my daughter's future. At the time my son was 20 years old and better able to take care of himself than my 4 or 5 year old daughter. This turned my life from a suicide watch to realizing I had to stay alive to care for my daughter. So, this is how God saved my life then. I never cared much for saving my own life for a variety of reasons. So, the only thing that had ever motivated me much was my children's well being as an adult.

So, I took down my tent and began to work for my daughter's future. I went to a Catholic Priest who was a friend of mine and told him the problems I and my family were facing. He told me that I legally had to divorce my wife in order to better legally protect my daughter from harm. I did this and though it wasn't always easy it brought many people into my life who saw I was a good person for trying to care for my daughter and her future and within a year from then I was in a new relationship and was married by December 1995 once again. So now, I had a place for my daughter in my life and a new life ahead of me sanctioned by God.

The point of all this is if your lives were destroyed by the flooding in California, it's important to pray for guidance from God who will create your future for you.

 

So, in saving my daughter's future I also saved my own and other's futures as well along the way.

by God's Grace

No comments: