Tuesday, January 31, 2023

I prayed for and met an Angel in 1994

We got married in 1995 and we are still together today almost 30 years later.

I was at a time in my life when things were very difficult for me and was wondering how (at age 46 I was going to survive the divorce I was going through). So, I found that if I ask God for things he gives them to me. I had learned mostly not to ask too much of God because my whole life would change in ways that scared me because of the absolute power of God. But, I had realized I was in an emergency and knew I might not survive this change this divorce in my life. Too much had happened to me in my life since birth already. So, I asked God for specific things in this next relationship and He delivered:

Recently, I became even more aware of what an amazing person I'm married to when she began "Speaking from the Angels". In other words often I hear angels speaking to me so when one day I heard them speaking and then she was saying the same words the angels were saying. So, I knew my wife was literally "Speaking from the angels". Then I saw how she saved the marriage of someone we knew over the phone by "Speaking from the Angels". I had already had premonitions that if this marriage ended one or more people wouldn't survive this change. So, on that level I was grateful for her speaking from the angels.

So, sometimes it's obvious why God has you meet certain people because you and the other person really can make a difference for the good in many people's lives including your own.

By God's Grace

No comments: