Monday, January 30, 2023

THE HISTORY OF RAGNA

 If you haven't read other things I have written about Ragna or Arcane or Elohar then Ragna is from the 1st timeline and lives in the mountains in the Alps above what is called Aosta, Italy on this timeline we are presently on which I often call "Timeline 2" to make it easier to talk about.

Ragna was born on Timeline 1 where most people died on 9-11-01 from the Doomsday weapons which accidentally went off and killed 5 billion people when the first episode of 9-11-01 happened. We were able to correct this problem of civilization being lost for 5000 years for most of mankind by creating this 2nd timeline. So, I was asked to help in the creation of the 2nd timeline because of my soul's relation to the creation of this galaxy and it's present government. Creator souls who created this galaxy often use Earth now as a retirement home for old Creator souls whose relatives created this Galaxy.

So, Ragna and Elohar who eventually became Ragna's wife came to me first in 1969 to ask for my help in preventing the nuclear holocaust of 9-11-01 from happening again. WE share the same timeline as they did until September 11th 2001 where there are now two timelines or more since then that still exist as I write this introduction on Monday January 30th 2023.

I think Ragna was born before the 71st  Century which would be 7000 AD began so he likely was a youngish General on 7028 AD when they (Elohar and Ragna) first came to visit me through time to ask for my help in creating the 2nd timeline where 5 billion people didn't die within a month or two of September 11th 2001. 

The 5 billion people dying by the way was not the end of it. Almost no one avoided the radiation from the doomsday weapons except for a few places on earth that were neutral like Switzerland and a few other places and this only because of their relative altitude in the Alps. This is why there is a civilization in what is now Switzerland by 7000 AD and why time travel into the first timeline was attempted to enlist my help in establishing a new timeline where most people didn't die and civilization wasn't ended basically then on 9-11-01.

But, of course when they came back to 1969 to gather me to help them there was likely only 1 timeline where everyone died. So, we created a 2nd timeline where most people on earth didn't die on this the 2nd timeline where you and I now live.

 


dragonofcompassion

No comments: