Sunday, January 29, 2023

I don't follow Haiku rules exactly but I try to say something in as few words as possible

writing Haiku can be very healing. However, I have my own different style of Haiku that mostly is just about writing things in a few words instead of a lot of them. This I found helpful in surviving a divorce I started to go through after 14 years of marriage in 1994. It helped me to understand better what was happening to me and to find a way forward in my life for myself and my children. Here are some of my attempts in the late 1990s using my personal form of Haiku of reducing the amount of words used to a minimum:

The last: "Time Space and Being" obviously is not Haiku but rather an attempt to make sense of Soul travel that has been my path a lot during this lifetime.

One time I made it out to the edge of the Galaxy soul traveling and went beyond the galaxy. At the time this likely was the single most terrifying experience of my life and made me stop soul traveling for about 10 years until I started meeting Tibetan Buddhist Lamas in the early 1980s. 

partial quote from:

http://dragonofcompassion.com/poems

Three Rock poems"

Rocks
speak to me
tell me of strange things
They say time is-does not pass

Love comes quickly
seeps into painful cracks
In soul caresses

ROCK PEOPLE
"We are your bones
The water your blood
Your breath the sky.

 
 

"Miscellaneous ideas"

Honey Bear talks to me
The tea warms my soul
All is well

When we are quiet
Your presence
Heals my soul

Innocense and wisdom live together

The seeds of being found are in being lost

There is more to life than survival
If you cannot be man enough to trust yourself
You cannot really live at all!

  Copyright 1999
 

"Time, Space and Being "


I asked God one day "May I soul travel please!"
So I did and it scared me to death
So I said,"God, make it good so I don't die of fright."
So He did and So Grateful I AM
"Please God May I see you and go where you are?"
"Come! Come! Play hide and seek" God says
So I look and I look first on Earth then Beyond
"Come find me come find me" God says
So I look to the Galaxy and then far beyond
But Beyond so terrifies me
Then God sends me a friend that understands the beyond
Then all the galaxies welcome me
Finally I find him "Too serious!", he said
"You're too serious, lighten up."Said he.
"Have some fun! Lighten up. Be at peace my child
And Travel the Galaxies with Me"
  Copyright 1999

 

No comments: