Monday, January 30, 2023

One of my first keys to enlightenment

Was when I learned most religious stuff is based upon racist attitudes fostered by Religion. And I used to think (as a young person) that this was only a Fundamentalist Christian thing. But, as I studied Comparative Religion I realized racism tends to be inherent in the practice of organized religions.

Why is this?

I'm thinking that people had to be true to their tribes in order for the tribes to survive on earth. And then people had to be true to their nations in order for their nations to survive on earth.

I think it might be this simple worldwide. Which is why all religions tend to be racist even when they profess otherwise.

For example, all religions are racist against non-believers of their religion. 

Understanding this is a powerful powerful truth.

So, how does one overcome this basic racism found in all organized religions?

I thought about this question a lot during my 20s. I had left my childhood religion my parents raised me in by age 21. Then I was troubled by all this for around 4 years or so until I married and had a son.

However, becoming a father likely was the best thing for me because it made me responsible for more people than just myself. Alone I could be just another selfish male but as a father I could actually become responsible in a very deep way and because of this I'm still very involved my sons life and my two daughters lives in a good way and I will be 75 this year.

So, for me, one of the keys to enlightenment is to realize that all organized religions are racist against others in many different ways. It just goes with the territory.

So, being against any one religion because it is racist isn't logical because ALL religions are inherently racist (at the very least discriminatory against all non-believers).

So,  because of this they are all flawed. But once you realize this is true for ALL religions you begin to see how imperfect all religions are inherently.

Then I realized the right way to become enlightened was to not get caught in racism or judgement against any religions including the one I was raised in by becoming a compassionate enlightened person instead.

Because most religions are basically a power racist trip against all people of a different or no religion.

So, having compassion for all people with a religion or without a religion was very freeing and enlightening for me by the time I was 30 to 32.

KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!

By God's Grace





 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: