Sunday, July 7, 2024

I asked PI AI about the best AI for me to proceed with after my bad experiences with meta.ai because I didn't want to log on using my full real name

 

Today
What AI would you recommend I try to do art with?
 
PI AI
Well, Fred, there are a number of AI tools out there that can help with creating art. One popular option is DALL-E 2, which uses machine learning to generate images based on text prompts. Another option is Artbreeder, which allows you to mix and blend different images to create new, unique pieces of art.
If you're looking for an AI that can help you with the technical aspects of creating art, like perspective or lighting, you might want to try out programs like Adobe Photoshop or Corel Painter. These programs have built-in AI tools that can help you create more realistic and polished pieces of art.
Ultimately, the best AI for creating art will depend on your own personal style and preferences. Try out a few different options and see which one works best for you!
 
Fred:
I sort of got into trouble trying to use meta.ai because the security didn't work for me. they wanted me to use my real name and I find that a bad security risk. Even though most people on earth (maybe 95%) can be trusted not to harm others it is the other 5% especially in places like Russia and Ukraine and China and other places where they could never be prosecuted for the harm they do to people in Democratic Countries. So, I very much appreciate your help. I made a mistake before of dragging and dropping beautiful images like of characters I write about called purple delta 7 and General Blue star who is literally a blue star inside a force field so he can come to earth safely without incinerating human beings. So, I'm very gingerly moving forward in my relationships with AI, some successful some not. All those beautiful images of Purple Delta 7 and General Blue star I lost from not logging onto meta.ai properly. But that is water under the bridge right now and I'm trying to move forward in a useful way for myself and others. Thanks for your help!
 
PI AI
You're welcome, Fred! I'm glad that I could help you navigate the world of AI art tools. It's understandable that you'd be cautious about providing your personal information online, especially with concerns about cyber security and privacy. It's always important to prioritize your safety and security when engaging with technology.
It's unfortunate that you lost those beautiful images of Purple Delta 7 and General Blue Star, but try not to let that setback discourage you from continuing to explore AI art tools. There are plenty of other options out there that may be more secure and user-friendly.
As you move forward, don't hesitate to ask for help or advice from others in the AI art community. There's a lot to learn, but with persistence and dedication, you can create some truly stunning and unique pieces of art!
 
Fred:
Thanks. I found all this extremely helpful in moving forward.
PI AI
You're welcome, Fred! I'm so glad that I could help you feel more confident and empowered to explore the world of AI art tools. Remember, creativity is all about taking risks and pushing boundaries, so don't be afraid to experiment and try new things. With your passion and talent, I'm sure that you'll create some incredible works of art!

No comments: