Saturday, October 12, 2024

I mostly like how "A Journey Through Time" has worked out as I reread it

This has been a mostly really good experience writing what I have so far of "A Journey Through Time" which is Adam (2nd son of the Creator of the Galaxy).

I didn't expect it to be so much about Father Son stuff but I went through a lot with my own father and he kept me from Dying in Viet Nam by insisting I mention my seizures caused by a Concussion while I was rock climbing with him when I was about 9 years old.

So, the seizures that almost killed me actually saved my life in that they prevented me from dying or getting PTSD in the Viet Nam War. Many men my age still wander the streets with PTSD from the Viet Nam War or drug problems that they got while there trying to stay sane and alive there then.

So, the father son stuff in "A Journey Through Time" I could easily relate to in regard to my own father.

The main problem is that males don't mature emotionally as fast as girls. We are always about 3 or 4 years behind the girls regarding this. I suppose we were bred as males for protecting families and people in general and people have to be willing to sacrifice their lives for the common good to be bred in this way for thousands of years. So, boys and men are as a result of selective breeding for thousands of years more protectors than anything else of women and children which is what allowed most men to survive to breed more of themselves along the way.

However, this creates as many problems for societies as it does solutions too as we all know.

So, it's all a balance and we all are trying to maintain balance in society and in families ever since.

 

No comments: