Saturday, October 12, 2024

It's 70 right now and beautiful here in Santa Barbara at 2:31PM Pacific Time

The weather is really great so I got into my Tundra and drove to the Barber's to get my hair trimmed. Ever since our Hair stylist moved to Redding we are short someone to do our hair in the SF Bay area. But, then I asked my Stockbroker where he gets his hair done and he gave me a good place to go in Santa Barbara. So, I have gone there about 3 times so far (every few months) to get my hair trimmed. Because I was in my 20s in the 1970s I like to wear my hair a little longer than most people do today. But, not that long because shoulder length hair is just too hard to care for and I'm not trying to date anyone new because I have been married now to the same woman for 30 years so far which is good.

People seemed to be happy today with the really nice weather in town and the high I think is only 72 degrees. I think about 70 to 72 degrees is maybe my favorite temperature to be in outside. Inside I like usually 68 to 70 instead though year around especially at night.

So, it's been mostly a good experience to be in Santa Barbara this time.

No comments: