Monday, October 7, 2024

If you were raised in the Saint Germain Foundation you were called an "I AM" Student

As a child watching all the people die I knew was sort of horrific because they wouldn't go to doctors. I remember one beautiful lady with dark hair dying that I was attached to as an 8 to 10 year old who was dying and wouldn't still go to a doctor in the 1950s. I was horrified when she died at less than 30 years old then. So, this sort of turned me against the religion as an 8 to 10 year old. However, then I got a concussion which caused me to have night time seizures and I had nowhere else to turn but to God and my parents religion. Because medicine and my father's attitude towards doctors meant I was going to have to face my seizures all alone then.

So, by age 14 I became an "I AM"student not because I wanted to but because I didn't want to die at that time.

I had had a seizure that almost killed me where I knew I was going into a seizure so I ran to my parents bedroom in the middle of the night but my door to my bedroom was ajar and so I hit my nose on the edge of the door and was knocked unconscious and broke my nose. I woke up in a pool of blood around my head on the floor with my father trying to pry my mouth open so I didn't choke on my tongue. My father said to me: "YOU have to get some religion under your belt son or you are going to die!" So, I resigned myself to going to church 4 times a week for the next year or so so I wouldn't die. So, the next seizure that tried to happen I prayed to God to come live in my body with me and he did and the seizure never happened because of this. So, God has lived inside my body with me ever since.

So, even though the church gave me the tools to survive, it was my direct experience with God who then came into my body with me that really changed me. It's sort of like if you own a car or plane you can travel anywhere. So, the church helped me get to God and then God came into my body with me and I didn't need a church anymore because God was always with me.

I didn't expect to write what I did but I think I will leave it because many of you likely will find this helpful in your own lives.

By God's Grace

No comments: