Monday, October 7, 2024

What was my experience as an intuitive the month before the 2004 Tsunami in the Pacific Ocean?

 I was scared because I felt all this coming one month before it happened. However, I didn't know "WHERE" it was going to hit so I believed it might kill most people in California because of how it felt. So, on the day after Christmas  (December 26th 2004) I got up at my father in law's house in Santa Barbara where we were spending Christmas that year and he was watching 230,000 people die live on CNN on TV. I felt both relieved it hadn't hit California and sick to my stomach watching all those people die on TV live from Bandah Aceh and other places in the Pacific Ocean. It even destroyed harbors in places as far away as California, Oregon, Washington and Alaska though the damage I don't think in the U.S. killed anyone. It just messed things up a lot.

No comments: