Monday, October 7, 2024

I'm presently trying for a 4th time by completely rewriting what I wrote before to see if that works

 Basically, it is that I grew my blog to 200,000 visits in one month or over that this year.(which means 1 million 200,000 to 2,400,000 plus visits in a year. However, it's important to know that readers come and go over the years and I'm not sure how many people who read my blog in 2007 still come here to read today. However, if I would guess it would be people interested in worldwide news events. People who are worried about Global Warming killing more and more people and wiping out much of civilization on earth and people who are interested in things like Saint Germain or Being Intuitive or learning how to become more intuitive so they don't die unexpectedly from Global Climate change. People who want to teach their children how to survive into the future by becoming more instinctual and intuitive so they know what is coming in a place before it happens like I often do.

Somehow by basically saying a similar thing but in other words I was able to publish this time. Very strange!

However, I think this has to be AI or a Bot preventing me because a person would want to stop me writing something like this no matter what I said. So, I think it's either AI or a bot interfering what I want to write and blog.

No comments: