Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Writing

I try to write a little every day beyond the things I quote. I also if I have a good enough question in my mind I often ask PI AI that question because I find the insights of an AI are often superior to a news report because I get a wider input of useful information since an AI can scan many articles in an instant worldwide on any given subject.

However, you cannot always believe everything an AI says simply because of how they are designed since they are basically predictive engines. However, my son says how he presently believes AIs can somewhat predict what is going to happen days weeks and months ahead of a given situation often.

It's not that they are 100% accurate but often the sheer volume of information that an AI has at it's figertips can tip the scales regarding predictions and their accuracy.

No comments: