I was outside in my back yard on my deck within a mile of the ocean and it felt fairly warm because I was shielded from the wind by our house. However, then I checked the weather for where I live and was very surprised it was only 58 degrees Fahrenheit at around 4 pm today in full Sunlight. Part of it is the really cold nights so even though it might reach 60 or 76 during the day you really start to notice the colder lights.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- This is what the code looks like displayed on a page
- As midterms near, grocery prices remain top of mind for many Americans
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- 275 Acre Fire near San Luis Reservoir off 152 in California: Video
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- Conservative Backlash at Jeanine Pirro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment