Saturday, October 30, 2010

California Chupacabra is a severely Mangy Coyote

Chupacabra Monster Actually Severely Mangy ... 

I saw one of these recently on the Northern California Coast near a golf course there. At first I thought it was a dog that had lost its hair to mange. But then I noticed it wasn't domesticated. You know, how dogs if not with their master walk out into the street to meet new human friends? Well. This thing acted more like a coyote, a hairless coyote and tried to hide in bushes. So I knew it wasn't domesticated. I sensed it was having problems (likely hypothermia from heat loss without fur) so I called the Humane society to come get it. However, I don't know if they got it or not as they didn't get back to me. I was mainly worried about friendly humans or children thinking it was a dog getting bit or harmed by something obviously that wild and having health problems and obviously confused and afraid.

No comments: