Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Theory of how humans came to Earth

I got inspired several years ago now(I think it was about the time the Lord of the Rings Trilogy cam out) to try and channel the Lemurian Language. (Lemuria and Mu predated Atlantis). It is my belief that, for example, the Ark of the Covenant, The Great Pyramid, and Noah's Ark were all built (in size) based upon the same mathematics and geometrics that came from Atlantis through Egypt(the survivor culture) from Atlantis. And since I believe that Atlantis was a colony of Lemuria that was a colony of Mu. And since I believe that Mu was the first place humans lived on earth and that those humans were colonists from somewhere other than Earth. And since the Continent of Mu was about the size of Australia only centered where the Hawaiian Islands are now. And since Lemuria was a colony of Mu located in California, Baja California and Oregon before most of the U.S. was here except for the California Coastal Range and the Sierras and maybe the Rocky mountains at that time. So we are talking about Atlantis being above the water until maybe Noah's time. And then he built his Ark and then Atlantis sunk either in the Mediterranean region, Mid Atlantic or even near Cuba. But predating this was Lemuria and predating Lemuria in California, Oregon and Baja California was Mu where Hawaii is now which sank before Atlantis. So, one of the reasons people thing everything west of the San Andreas Fault will eventually go into the ocean is because this section has been above water a long time now.

Whether you believe all this or not it's okay with me either way. I believe this presently from my own scientific research and intuitive experiences on Hawaii, Mt. Shasta, etc. Being an intuitive is a strange thing. Many if not most things that I intuit I later find out to be true. For example, even though this might sound strange to you I'm never afraid when I fly because I ask the plane if it is going to have problems or crash. And telepathically the consciousness in the plane says something like: "It might be turbulent landing but everything is okay. You will be safe along with all on board". So, after I do this telepathic conversation I know I'm safe because planes, cars, boats etc never lie. One time I asked the plane and took off from Palm Springs to land at San Jose Airport. However, at one point everyone including my wife thought we were going to die. I didn't because the plane had already told me everything was okay. So as the plane went straight up into the air(when a passenger jet is heading straight up you definitely know something is really wrong). So as most of the people were screaming and throwing up from this I was fine. And what was really funny was that my 3 year old was going "Whoopie!" because she was having fun with the roller coaster ride. My wife knew I would know what would happen because I usually do. We landed fine at San Jose. What had happened was that there was a plane on our left and a plane on our right landing together at San Jose. So when a private plane in the wrong airspace came up into our flyspace there was nowhere left to go but straight up to avoid a crash. So, I guess what I'm saying is that I tend to intuitively know what is going to happen at times and with this come a sense of what has already happened. Knowing the future as an intuitive seems to go along with knowing the past. This is what I've found over the years.

So, since Tolkien channeled an Elven Language and an Orc language I thought I would try to channel a Lemurian language which predates Atlantean and Ancient Egyptian. So, if we start with Noah and we presuppose that his nation was Atlantis, then we can start about 4000 to 6000 years BC at least, with Atlantis sinking. However, I think it is possible that Atlantis might have sunk anytime from 14,000 to 4000 years before Christ.

So, I believe that Lemuria likely was around maybe 14,000 years to 25,000 years before Christ. And likely Mu was around (rough figure) sometime between 25,000 years ago to 500,000 years ago. So, the first humanoids likely to land on Earth and colonize could have been (safely) sometime after the largest dinosaurs when extinct from Asteroids from the planet that is now the asteroid belt that was proven to have been blown apart by a thermonuclear explosion or explosions by the Soviets during the 1970s when they first sent a probe there. However, all the religions of the world suppressed this information so only in countries that were atheistic then like Russia and China were knew much about this fact. So pretty much only Russian and China and other Iron Curtain intelligentsia actually knew much about the planet that blew apart to become the asteroid belt and blew the atmosphere off of Mars and killed all the big dinosaurs here on earth when a bit piece hit here in the gulf of Mexico and everything that couldn't hide in crevices or caves during that experience died during the next few years.

So, at some point people from the nuclear exploded planet and any survivors from Mars likely came here to Earth since their two planets were uninhabitable for the most part. Mars could still "sort of" support life but not easily.

So, it is my belief at present that we humans here today are originally from Mars or the asteroid belt planet and that we have been genetically engineered to survive better here on Earth. So our lifespans have decreased from 200 to 500 or more down to our present lifespans as a way to stay alive in the conditions of earth at all. However, I think within 50 to 100 years we will once again go above 150 years once again in educated technological nations.

Though I presently believe all this I am constantly learning and researching in this and many other directions. However, if you think like this or just like to fantasize about stuff like this or are just interested in stuff like this then maybe you might like:
  • The Memories series which is at Dragonofcompassion.com listed as a word button below. There are "Memories 1 through 11 there at the site.
All these were written between 1980 and around 2000  by me and some edits took place after that. If you find you like this style of writing I have added more stuff on many of the characters under their names at:

dragonofcompassion - Home

Though I love to write my least favorite things to do is to end things permanently and to edit. So  I continue to write stuff like "Elohar: The Girl in the Forest" which is based upon an experience this year. You can find it under this month's titles "link to "Elohar: The girl in the forest" in October 2010. In "Memories Elohar is late 20s to early 30s. In "The Girl in the Forest she is about 17 and automatically moves at times from one time to another. She doesn't always know where she is going but can return home to her time and time line whenever she wants to. However, she also knows the Universe(God) (whatever you want to call it, him, her) is teaching her things and taking her places for some good reason. So, she accepts this  training from life and God. What else can she do?

Elohar: The girl in the Forest

If you click "Elohar: The girl in the Forest" above it is a direct link to reading this mini-book or short story segment on the early life of Elohar who lives in 7000+ AD on the 1st timeline(The 1st timeline is what originally happened to Earth before it was corrected on 9-11-2001). We live on the corrected timeline or Timeline 2 where North America, South America , Asia and Africa and  Europe still have civilizations intact and religions and technology and culture. It took an incredible amount of effort to create timeline 2.

 


 

No comments: