Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Paul, The Oracle Octopus

      1. News for paul the oracle octopus

        Sydney Morning Herald

      2. Paul the oracle octopus dies, may get permanent shrine‎ - 3 hours ago
        By Brooks Peck Paul the octopus, the most famous octopus that has ever accurately predicted World Cup matches, died Tuesday morning in his German aquarium ...
        Yahoo! Sports (blog) - 1190 related articles - Shared by 20+








      3. Oracle Paul The Octopus dies‎ - Sky News Australia
        If you are interested in Octopus stories I have some at my 

        dragonofcompassion - Home

        archive website.

        If you go to the site or more specifically it is at:

        http://dragonofcompassion.com/flame

        In this section I write about my Shamanic visionary experiences with "Flame" and his son. I also have added some research I did into Octopi including the Northern Pacific Octopus which is the largest that I know of.




No comments: