New dioxin rules might force more cleanups
To Read dioxin News article click "New dioxin rules" above.
Since there is literally no safe level of dioxin exposure for humans finding ways to keep ALL Dioxin, every drop, out of water, air or land, is a good idea for everyone. Dioxon was in 2-4-D or agent Orange which was sprayed over the demilitarized area between North and South Viet Nam during the War. Babies are still being born today all these years later with multiple heads, legs, etc because of this. In the U.S. exposure can often lead to still births in women or fetuses which are just a mess and could never live if born. Toxic shock syndrome caused by feminine hygiene products has mostly been eliminated now. However, it is important to note that any paper of any kind (including toilet paper) would not be white if not for dioxins present. So, all of us are exposed to a little dioxin every day in the bathroom still, unless we use brown toilet paper that one buys from health food stores like Whole Foods. So, dioxin is an ongoing problem as even producing it at all harms all nearby and those who manufacture it. There is NO safe level of dioxin for any living thing on earth.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami - Wikipedia: 6 years and 1 month ago: 15,894 deaths over 8,000 injured or missing
- 2014 Russian military intervention in Ukraine
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Some Democrats Push for Permanent Expansion of Unemployment Benefits
- (no title)
- 2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine
- Portland, even though it is also called "Portlandia" like the TV Series is also the "Whitest City in the U.S." of large cities
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265